Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Prayer

I would really appreciate prayer for my mom, Susan. She will be having surgery tomorrow to remove breast cancer. She has to be at the hospital at 6:30am for an MRI before being admitted for surgery, which is not until 1pm. It is going to be a long day and she will be admitted overnight (possibly 2 nights). Further pathology and tests will be performed after surgery to ensure the cancer has not spread. Please pray for God's hand to be in everything...calming her anxiety, directing the surgeon, destroying the cancer in her body, healing and recovery, strength, encouragement and most importantly her salvation. Over the past two weeks I have had amazing opportunities to share God's love with her and feel she is very close to opening her heart to Jesus. Thank you, Lord and thank you guys for continuing to pray!

God bless,
Robin

5 comments:

Amanda said...

you got it dude!

Anonymous said...

Jesus I pray for strength and evouragement for Susan and Robin. I pray God that you would go before them and prepare the way. I pray for peace for Susan. I pray that you would guide and instruct the physicians and that Susan would feel WHOLD and COMPLETE as she recovers from this surgery and all that it intales. I pray for her salvation Lord.
Robin, I do not believe that any word you have ever spoken to your mom about Jesus has ever been in vain even if, at times, it has seemed like it has fallen on deaf ears. What I believe is that the Holy Spirit draws us all at different times and sometimes it is our circumstances that lead us to revelation of who God is. God is with you. He is giving you words and his grace is sufficient for you. We love you very much.
I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten....Joes 2:25

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the "typoes" It's late. Good night.

Wally said...

Is Joes in one of those New Age bibles?

Trevor said...

Didn't Joes open a Crab Shack. Was it around in the Bible too......