Here are the notes that I have from Sunday-
FCA - Wednesday
New Believer Packets and Good Friday Service Cards - Peter will have them
Fuel Ambassodors - Lanka
Follow up - Carmen & Lori
Cookies to student's homes,
PowerAid to players at school
Cookies- Carmen & Lori
Table with information about fuel etc - Lori
Good Friday Services
I have the list of who was available during each service to serve the elements. If it is a "GO" I will post it later.
Getting the nails - Wally
Greeters / parking lot - Wally taking care of getting people
Visitor cards/ Welcome bags - Peter making sure they get to The LifeHouse
MARCH 30th - Young Adult Worship 6-8pm
Making postcard reminders - Carmen
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Carmen posting a blog, whoa, what is this world coming to!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment