Thursday, March 13, 2008
Praise God
Jesus is so undeniably incredible! I am so blessed to be able to share this praise report with you. My mom's surgery went very well today. There are no obvious signs that the cancer has spread. AND SHE GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST!! God prepared the way and blessed me with the honor of leading her to a relationship with Him. I spent 12 hours at the hospital today waiting, praying, talking, and journaling before coming home tonight to my amazing family. I am completely exhausted, but just had to share this with you. I am thankful beyond words for your prayers. Bless you and good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH!!!!!
GO JESUS!!!!!!!!!
Wahoo! Thank you God for hearing the cries of you children. You are a faithful father. We love you Jesus.
That is an awesome testimony to the power of prayer. We will keep her in prayer and believe God for continued and complete healing. Just Awesome, prayer does work
Post a Comment