Earlier this week, I gave Trevor final approval to make our LifeHouse MySpace page the new official website for The LifeHouse.
I've been noticing that we're getting a lot of hits on our site address, http://www.thelifehouse.tv/, but since we've not really had a functional page, that URL has been pointing to the Riverside Church website. Now, it goes directly to the MySpace page.
BUT, we all need each other's help, because The LifeHouse only has 15 "friends". For the sake of legitimacy, we need LOTS of "friends", so please become a "friend" yourself, and tell your buddies to join.
Since we all have ownership with this thing, if you see anything on this site that needs attention, please let Zach know. This is now the official world-wide "front door" to our new ministry, so let's make it sizzle.
Thanks again, Zach, for creating and maintaining this page!!! You're a true rock-star man of God! :)
Are you guys having fun yet?!?! I am!

2 comments:
It looks great Zack. Good job!
I am not able to post on the blog because I do have the rights so if someone will copy and paste this it would be great thanks! oh yeah this is in response to requests to post what I wrote.
Wednesday March 19, 2008
This is my night watchmen shift. I have been seening sihloettes in the building all night, I keep thinking to myself that I am crazy because these things do not happen to me. I do not see angels. I am tearing up right now. I do not know why I am just crying maybe because it is 252 and I am tired. I do not know. I am so overwhelmed by Gods presence. I LOVE IT! I love God and all he offers me. I really do sit here amazed by Gods presence. God there another goes off and darting. Am I just tired or is this for real happening.
Steve I am going to show you something in that prayer room that you will never have seen before do not be afraid for I am here among you! I have sent angels to watch over you I have placed my angels in this place. I am going to show you something incredible in the prayer room just wait. You will be prophetic in that room like you never have before!
God from the moment I walked in and the first song played I felt your presence So heavy so relaxing so invigorating. I Will never forget what you have done for me in the first 10 minutes of my time in here. Fire I call you from heaven! FALL AFRESH ON ME!
Luke 5 17
On me God release Fire! Release your anointing on my life. I want more of you in my life. I do not want to masturbate anymore I want you to show me ways to fend it off. Give me techniques to fend it off. Show me you heart show me your ways. I want to know you I want to know your ways. I want to see your glory. Release it right now! Release your glory. Release your love. Release everything in my life that you have for me. I want to have revelations and visions. I want to know what luke 5: 17 means. I want to understand what you are saying. I want to understand. I love you God and I need o=you flowing in and throughout me. I love you so much God! I am sorry for the sins of past. I ask for forgiveness. I ask for release from the captivity of it all. I ask for supernatural deliverance. I ask for you to be released in my life to do as you will. To do what you will for my life.
I want to have you flowing in throughout me. I want you in my life and you speaking through me. I want you to use me with my family! I want to be sanctified. I want my testimony to help others overcome and to embrace you God and only YOU! I love you God! I love you lord! I am so tired in your presence. I am so tired. What will you show me tonight in here? I want more of you! I want more of you flowing in and through me. I love you God!
Steven I have acalled you to so something so great in this world that your mind cannot fathom it. You are going to be a prophet that speaks directly to this generation. I know that you will pour out your heart and as you do I refill it with me. I refill your heart with my spirit. I pour out my spirit on your life and I speak through you. What you did Friday night is just a small glimpse of what you are going to do in the future. I know that you are going to become a powerful man of God. I know the plans that I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you. I formed you in your mothers womb. I have called you to be a prophet to the nations do not take this lightly. You are so tired steve and I see that, I admire your commitment to me. I truly honor that and I will repay you for your level of commitment. I know that you are wandering what prophetic wind blew through you today…. It was Luke 5 17! That is my word and it is my word that I am proclaiming through you. Read it and memorize it. Know it KNOW IT! Like the back of your hand.
Post a Comment