The truth is, all of us are doing something we've never done before. It's a dream, a vision, a passion, an idea ... or whatever, that God's put on our hearts. Now, twenty days into it, we can certainly say that it CAN BE done and it IS BEING done.I remember some "concerned critics" approaching me last fall, who very clearly informed me that it wouldn't work. They said that people aren't interested in praying like this. I was also told that we should never attempt this because our current prayer meetings weren't full enough. Well, OUR CRITICS WERE WRONG!
My favorite time thus far was last Friday's Tim with the Teens Meeting. I don't know what it will be like next week, but so far, these prayer gatherings have been fantastic. To see such uninhibited, fanatical, intense, passionate prayer coming from our teenagers makes it all so worthwhile to me.
Now, as we move to the second set of 20 days, our focus begins to shift toward the hosting and filling up of the five Good Friday services on March 21. It's up to us to fill these services with our friends, family members, and neighborhood guests. Let's do it for Jesus!!
I love you guys so much, and it's great working with Trevor and the entire team.

No comments:
Post a Comment