I called Open Door Food Kitchen today and no one answered. I'll try back tonight, and then tomorrow morning, if I still can't get anyone.
The Next Theme:
I really like the idea of Isreal. My only other idea is Africa. I guess because I really like this picture. :)
Lanka Marie

5 comments:
Lanka, great stuff. God really spoke to me through this. I like what you said about Peter and being trusted because God has been saying the same thing to me.
Nice work Lanka! Keep trying to get ahold of someone at the food kitchen. Why can't we do Israel and Africa? Surely we can pray for more than one country at a time!
Come on Wally, you know all the books say to pray for one thing at a time...Hahaha
I'm going to have to go with Trevor on this one Wally. Seriously man. Don't you remember what 24/7 Prayer Manual said?! 2nd paragraph on page 45 says , "prayer for more than one place at a time doesn't work." yupp, right there man. :D
Post a Comment