
Hey team,
Please remember that we will not have a meeting this Sunday the 13th. You should all be planning to attend the small groups training at Riverside or the Drive Open House at The Summit.
Sunday the 20th we will be meeting in the prayer room to get ready for our young adult service on the 27th as well as our next season of 24/7 starting May 3rd. Sign ups will be available in the lobby this Sunday morning so get there early to get your times blocked off.
Keep up the good work on sending me info on Israel and other ideas for the prayer room.
you guys are awesome,
Trevor

3 comments:
Hi Trevor :)
Matt and I will not be at church this Sunday. Can you put my name down to pray at 11 every night? Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would even do 10-12 a couple of nights but I don't want to take away form someone else who might actually be at church to sign up so you can just let the Spirit lead you. He he, have a great weekend! I know we will :)
Trevor, do you really feel "LED" to sign people up for prayer who don't even come to church? Can you BELIEVE Matt and Lori!?! Do they REALLY think they can just skip church and ask other people to sign them up for prayer? I think not. We should limit the sign up list only to the faithful. Your thoughts??
Well Tim,
I do remember signing you up for all your prayer times from an email you sent me so............. Consider it done.
Post a Comment