Monday, February 4, 2008

A simple prayer

I have not posted anything yet, so I have to be sure I get the CAPS and color thing correct... If I don't I'm sure someone will be quick to let me know!

The real reason for the post is simple. While in prayer I came across these verses: 27 "But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 28 Yet give attention to your servant's prayer and his plea for mercy, O LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day. 29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, 'My Name shall be there,' so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place. I Kings 8:27-29

This is part of Solomons temple dedicaton prayer and I declare it for the LifeHouse too!

4 comments:

Tim Woody said...

Great word, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

That is so encouraging. God looks at things that seems like such a mess in comparison to his glory but he looks at us and he just loves. That just makes me so greatful to know him.

Anonymous said...

What a great word Amanda, Thank you-ila

Trevor said...

You go girl. Way to jump into the blog scene wit ha big splash. Great use of color .haha!!!!!!!