Thursday, February 21, 2008

more pics from dedication night
























































8 comments:

Wally said...

How did you get ahold of my senior picture? McBee?

Anonymous said...

I look depressed. I'm not really. At least I don't think I am. I was sleeping. Just kidding.

Trevor said...

It's pretty bad when there is a picture of Lucille standing up smiling and Wally and Lori are sitting down napping

Anonymous said...

Wally isn't napping. He's just "asleep in his head"

Amanda said...

what do you guys mean asleep... we are in a "prayer" room... we should give them the benefit of the doubt. right? but then again we are talking about lori and wally here!?!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Thank you for taking the initiative to take pictures and post them. Seriously, they are great. If it wasn't my nap time I would have taken some myself. :)

Wally said...

lori was coming off her coffee bean/man gum high and I was meditating on the color of the carpet. what color is it anyway?

Trevor said...

I believe the carpet is a mahogany mocha caramel satin, imported from Southern Italy, hand woven by legally blind Benedictine Nuns. Only the best!!!!!