Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Atta Boy"

I've intentionally stayed away from The LifeHouse for about 6 days prior to tonight. Totally trusting Trevor, and all of you, I knew that it would be great.

And...
My thoughts were....

WOW!!!!! I was so blessed to see how far everything had come. The Prayer Room looks and feels so good. Seriously, I'm not a crying kind of guy, too much, but tears welled up in my eyes to see this 8 1/2 year old vision take on life as I walked in the Prayer Room at 6:15PM.

Tonight was huge for me, personally. I honestly feel so blessed to have all of you on the team, leading this Prayer/Justice/Worship thing forward in what we call The LifeHouse.

God is doing something amazing.
It will have its high points and low points,
- times of frustration and times of elation,
- periods of anxiety and periods of peace,
- along with moments of exhaustion and moments of refreshing.
That's what its like doing ministry work, and the exciting thing is that we're all doing it together.

I'm so blessed that my favorite little prayer warrior, Lucille Haenni, has the first hour blocked out on Thursday. In fact, she said that she was giving herself the best birthday gift she could imagine by taking the first hour of prayer.

What happened tonight is VERY significant, and I hope you won't soon forget it.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!! I still can't stop tearing up about tonight. I just keep hearing God say, "atta boy!"

No comments: