Monday, May 5, 2008

IcANarmy


Last night I ended up being at the LifeHouse from 11pm-4am. Towards the end of the 3 o'clock hour, I began to ease out of the conversation and just gaze towards the stage area. I began to see these shadows appear out of no where! The only way I can describe it, is they looked like the exhaust pipe heat that you can see in the summertime. I started to get creaped out, but then an overwhelming sense of peace came over me. As I was sitting back, I realized that we're never alone. And in our times of need, God will send his posse to make us feel even more safe. :)


Looking back, I don't understand why I was seeing these "things". I'm so not worthy of such an experience. Whatever the purpose, God's got big things planned in the Agenda. And one thing I do know is, if little me is suddenly seeing Angelic Beings, shoot! You know our Pops has some pretty sweet fireworks hiding up his sleeve!

No comments: