Costa Mesa was amazing! Just getting out of the airport and seeing palm trees was breath taking!! If you could not tell, that was my first time in California and a long time since I have been on an airplane. I really enjoyed the take off, but the landing really did not go well with me. Thanks to Wally for holding my hand and keeping me secure. Haha!! Also, I did want to give a shout out to Lola for helping us navigate through L.A. (Guys you know what I mean! Hehe..) Anyway, the trip was phenomenal and once again changed my perspective on how church can be done in so many ways! The Shark Club was intense and I thought the style was very saweet! I wish I would have taken some pics to show ya'all, oops! I really was engaged in their worship and I liked the idea of having communion and tithing at the foot of the cross. There is a whole lot more, but I am sure Trevor & Mike will be turning in some dynamite reports to Tim. Thanks guys! Anywho, I look forward to seeing you all tonight at the LifeHouse meeting. Late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment