Saturday, December 8, 2007

Words To Live By


"At its essence, Faith is an inevitable, powerful, creative and revolutionary force. Starting from a tiny mustard seed planted in the hearts of pilgrims like you and me, the gospel takes root. As we join with others, it forges into a stream. moving its way through the world that God passionately loves. Obstacles don't cause a problem - they only add to its life-giving power, which is the flow of the Spirit of Jesus gathering pace and intensity. And so it grows and grows; from stream to river to torrent, changing everything in its path."
An excerpt from Punk Monk (the latest book from 24-7 prayer and a continuation of Red Moon Rising)
And for all you drive Students the pic is from my trip to Amsterdam 3 years ago. You guys are going to have a blast!!!! I am so jealous

5 comments:

Tim Woody said...

Good word, Trevor!

Anonymous said...

I love that. I want to read that book. Thanks for sharing!

Tim Woody said...

Trevor recently got me a copy of that book, and I'm beginning to read it. I'll soon (within the next couple of weeks) have it available at the Riverside Campus Resource Center.

Trevor said...

Tim, When I got my book I got 4 more as well. If anyone would like to purchase one. I payed $10 a piece. I can contact Wendy at 24/7 about getting more and prices if you want me to. I have 3 more

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I'll take one.