
Hey Team,
I just wanted to update you on what is going on for the rest of the year (and then some) at The LifeHouse.
Saturday 12/22 - Work Day @ The LifeHouse 8a.m. - noon. We will be working primarily in the prayer room to get it ready to open.
Sunday 12/23 - No Meeting scheduled. Enjoy the Christmas Holiday with family and friends.
We will resume our weekly meetings Sunday 12/28 6p.m. @ The LifeHouse. If you are out of town or can't make it, please let me know. We are starting a Warfare at The LifeHouse prayer meeting every Wednesday night beginning January 9th from 7- 8:15 p.m. @ The LifeHouse. This won't be your old boring prayer group. We are talking sold out, intense, seeking the face of God, LifeHouse style prayer gatherings. All are invited, but I strongly encourage all involved with The LifeHouse to be there unless you are already committed to serving in another group or ministry. If you need to get in touch with me please don't hesitate to shoot me an email anytime. My new email address is tgach@riversidechurch.us
I pray you all have a Merry Christmas and I will see you on the 28th,
IHS,
Trevor

No comments:
Post a Comment